Adieu “2016” & Usher “2017”
SmileStreet wishes you all a very “Happy New Year” 🙂
I hope this year will be fruitful year for all. May it bring happiness throughout with everlasting successes!
*Let’s this year reinvent ourselves!
*It becomes a trend to take a resolution on New Year. Mostly started it without knowing the reason behind this so today I bring this for you.
Walk through with the actual origin and meaning!
#New Year Resolutions Origin:
- Babylonians made promises to their gods at the start of each year that they would return borrowed objects and pay their debts.
- The Roman began each year by making promises to the god Janus for whom the month of January is named.
- Resolution: “A promise to do an act towards perfection or be fastidious”.
“Let’s decide and Complete our Resolutions without fail this time”
Reasons of failure but no more failure onwards:
- Most of the people set the Unrealistic Goal:
Don’t follow the words you read and set your goal. Be realistic to yourself. Never exceed the boundary you won’t be able to achieve.
- No time for goals:
Stop saying and repeating that you don’t have time to work on your dreams. If you want your goal truly, just devote an attention and your time. You will get at least 365 hours to work on it. It’s wow… Right?
- Numerous Plans:
“Slow and steady wins the race”. But if you will make too many resolutions definitely you will get distraction.This may cause break down of those goals.
“One goal in one time and celebrate your every tiny achievement”.
- Adjourning of Goals :
Nothing can get completed in one go. Don’t delay your work because you don’t know the full way. Keep your goal into small and sweet section. Achieve it daily and make your habit of it.
Here is the list of simple resolutions 2017:
- Learn a New Skill: Dance, Singing, language, instruments, reading etc.
- Appreciate yourself and people around you.
- Respect your parents and your loved ones.
- Cultivate a habit of meditation.
- Eat healthy and lose weight.
- Try to get over your anger.
- Spend at least 20 min for your dreams like add a point in your business plan daily.
- Help poor and illiterate people to get education or provide basic knowledge.
- Give up smoking / alcohols.
- Make a habit of analyzing yourself daily and try to avoid bad habits of yesterday.
- Accept challenges which do not harm you but increase confidence.
- Be responsible and take accountability.
- Read Books, Books are best friend of loneliness.
- Get over your one fear at least.
- Enjoy little things and play more.
Last but not least keep updated your goal sheet and analyse it daily.
Let’s follow this: “Don’t do it , be it”
“You don’t need The PERMISSION, APPROVAL and VALIDATION of others to be GREAT! – Deondriea**Key Point: Don’t expect too much from yourself. Be on the way and cross the obstacles. You will get success for sure.
“Don’t live a same year every time and call it a life”-Ankita Gupta
I am very excited to know about your “New Year Resolutions”. Post it in the below comments with your celebrations and let people get more inspirations from you.
With Lots Of Love and Smiles… Stay Happy and Blessed 🙂